Re: [Evolution] Unicode window titles
- From: Ilya Konstantinov <evolution-users future galanet net>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Unicode window titles
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:15:35 +0200
On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 10:48:56AM +0930, Not Zed wrote:
gtk doesn't have (in current released version) interfaces for utf8 title
That's a problem, if we're not whilling go break the abstraction layer.
And if we decided to pass utf8, wouldn't that break older window
managers, if they use the same property?
I meant "since the old property is named differently, old window
managers will still use the old property while UTF-8 aware ones will
use the new one".
] [Thread Prev