Re: [Evolution] Unicode window titles

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 10:48:56AM +0930, Not Zed wrote:
gtk doesn't have (in current released version) interfaces for utf8 title
setting.

That's a problem, if we're not whilling go break the abstraction layer.

And if we decided to pass utf8, wouldn't that break older window
managers, if they use the same property?

I meant "since the old property is named differently, old window
managers will still use the old property while UTF-8 aware ones will
use the new one".

--
Best regards,
Ilya Konstantinov