Re: [Evolution] Autocomplete query.

Use the cursor-down key to select an item in the list then return to use
it.

On 01 Apr 2001 22:43:20 +0200, Bradley Shuttleworth wrote:
Maybe someone can help me ( I always wanted to say that =) )

In the latest Debian build (2001.03.31), autocomplete seems to be
half-there in the compose window, in that it pops up a little box
listing possible email-addresses in it, but clicking on an address,
pressing tab or pressing enter either clears the current to: line, or
has no effect.

Any ideas?  Or is this one "still in progress"?

Thanks,
Brad.