Re: [Evolution] IMAP: password & permissions

I think I fixed the second bug thursday or friday. Dan? Comments?
Anyways, it was basically just a minor bug that assumed that the base
url did not end with a "/" char (and it did) so when you append "/INBOX"
you get a URL which is not what you really wanted :)

Jeff