Re: [Evolution] Demand Filter/Deletion Bug

Here's the problem: When you think of "Move", you think of removing that
message from it's original location and dropping it in some other location,
right? Unfortunately that's not possible in Camel. In Camel, you have to
Copy and then Delete and then Expunge. When you tell Camel to Expunge, it
expunges *all* messages marked as deleted without remorse.

Keep in mind that I haven't looked at camel since the 0.1 days but how
difficult would it be to create another functionality in camel that
could take in a GList or something of the uid's and expunge only those
particular messages.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any
man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part