[Evolution] Demand Filter/Deletion Bug

Hey guys,

  I found another not quite so serious bug with evolution.  What happens
is that if you mark a message for deletion (a.k.a have a line through
the message) then whenever you run a filter on demand from the folder
menu (in my case it is Run Filter "Evolution Maillist") it will
automatically expunge the messages that were marked for deletion as
well.  It would be kinda nice if it didn't automatically expunge the
deleted messages when I'm simply trying to move some other messages to
another folder.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any
man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part