RE: [Evolution] Assertion failure message when right-clicking news folder

You're welcome to try any time ;-)

Jeff

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Zach Frey wrote:
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:20:02 -0400
To: <fejj helixcode com>
From: "Zach Frey" <zfrey lanich com>
CC: <evolution helixcode com>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Assertion failure message when right-clicking
news folder

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
You should be able to find the source tarball at ftp.gnome.org in the
unstable GNOME directory, I forget the full path but you should be able
ti
find it without too much trouble

I am a blind moron.  Yes, it's there; I'm downloading now.

Re: the IMAP problems.  Is CVS buildable by mere mortals right now, or
would
you rather I waited until 0.6 to beat up the IMAP provider again?

Thanks for your help,

Zach