RE: [Evolution] Assertion failure message when right-clicking news folder

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
You should be able to find the source tarball at ftp.gnome.org in the
unstable GNOME directory, I forget the full path but you should be able ti
find it without too much trouble

Yes, I found it, but ...

'CC='gcc -g' ./configure; make; make install' gives me an evolution that:

  (1) fails to recognize my previous settings from ~/evolution/

  (2) gives the following warnings on startup --

      evolution-shell-WARNING **: No Evolution components installed.

      evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- mail

      evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- calendar

      evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- contacts

      and simply shows folder icons for "Inbox", "Calendar", and "Contacts".

I don't suppose the Helix .src.rpm is available?

Thanks again,

Zach