[Evolution] Salemander Bugs

Hello lovers of quick bug-fix releases,

Evolution 0.5.1, code name "Salamended", is out.

Evolution is the GNOME mailer, calendar, and addressbook application.

Woohoo,  I can compose emails on Solaris again.  Here are some bugs
I have noticed this time around.

1) Initially I backed up my ~/evolution directory and had evolution
create a new directory.  I configured everything the way I had
it before but IMAP wasn't working.  It authenticated but during the
scanning for folders section it just hung.  I let it sit for a while
but the bar just kept going back and forth.  I exited evolution
but the evolution-mail process was keeping the evolution process
from dying.  I had to kill these processes off manually to be able
to start evolution again.  What I ended up doing was just restoring
my old ~/evolution directory (phew I backed it up) and it already
had my remote folders so it came right up.

2) The address book.  When I hit the compose button the compose
window appears and doesn't crash so that bug is fixed, but...
whenever I highlight an address in any of the To: Cc: Bcc: fields
and then delete it the address book crashes and takes the address
fields along with it.  As long as I don't highlight I'm OK.

Other than that.... I'm lovin' it.  I especially like the addition
of the port specifiers when specifiying SMTP and IMAP.  Makes it
easier to redirect through ssh when I pick high local ports.  But
wouldn't that be considered the addition of features and not
strictly bug fixes and so the minor number should have been
incremented to 0.6 codenamed "Meal worm"?

--
David F. Newman
dnewman maraudingpirates org