[Evolution] switching from leave on server to remove from server

I have tried this with 3 of my accounts:  uslink.net (an isp running on UNIX pop server), gwmail (novell groupwise pop server), and flashmail.com (who knows what pop server).

The first one did not give me any problems switching, the other two however downloaded evey message in this order.

After switching, it downloaded all messages which download and left on the server by evolution ( a hundred or so in Sep).

After checking my mail a second time, it downloaded all previously downloaded messages but left on server (from a different program).  These were all from Aug.

Appears to be working fine now though.  I don't know if this is a problem but it's interesting to watch forever the large downloads over my high speed connection at 56.6k (i.e. 5.3kps if i'm lucky)

Thanks,
Chuck