Re: [Evolution] What should work in Evo?

Okay...your bug report makes no sense to me. I'm really really confused,
can you try to explain it a little better?

Which one?  The create folders has been solved...  If its the vFolder
bug it goes like this:

I have one hundred new emails.  Fetchmail grabs them and places them in
/var/spool/mail/rob

Evolution grabs the mail and pops it in the Inbox.  50 of the new mails
are for the Evolution mailing list. I have avFolder that looks for
[Evolution in the subject.  It winds up with 35-40 of the 50 [Evolution
emails, the other ten are only visible in the inbox.

The same happens for all my vFolders...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss