On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:28:01 +1200
To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>, Rob Brown-Bayliss
<rob zoostation cc>, Evolution General <evolution helixcode com>
From: "Rob Brown-Bayliss" <on_the_net clear net nz>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] What should work in Evo?

 Are you talking about IMAP or local folders?  This should work.

Local Folders, I tried to create an archive folder to store mails,  It
went
through the motions, but no folder in the lists, nor in the directorie on
disk.

 Can  you give  us a  complete example?   VFolders are  definitely to
work.  I do use them on a daily basis.

I also use them daily (for about 2 weeks?).  What I am finding is I
download
my mail via fetchmail to the local system and then Evo collects it from
there.
 I browse through the vFolders, then mark all for deletion. Then I go
back to
the inbox and expunge.  After that I will find several emails from each
vFolder
in my inbox, and I did not read them in the vFolder.

My vFolders are set up in different ways, some just look for
[listnamehere]
in the subject line, others use the sender name etc.  All exhibit this
behaviour...

Thanks