Re: [Evolution] Mozilla SSL now available.

      Following up on the recent discussion of SSL inclusion in
      Evolution, I've heard that NSS 3.1beta has just been
      released by the Mozilla group.

Yup. Alas, it depends on nspr (mozilla's threads library), which makes
it pretty bulky, and not totally trivial to build, and possibly even
incompatible with our existing threading stuff (I don't really have
any idea about that). So if GnuTLS was usable soon, we'd probably
prefer that over NSS...

I don't think any of us (at Helix Code) are likely to work on SSL
support in the immediate immediate future (although we might at least
add built-in support for using the stunnel program). If any of you
want to start working on it, the right place is
camel/camel-remote-store.c. Send mail to
evolution-hackers helixcode com if you're interested and/or have
questions about it.

-- Dan