[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending email problems with a view

This is basically a result of the pseudo asynchronous threading model
that's currently implemented in evolution; basically all
mail operations are async to the display, but are single threaded themselves.

I might add that for imap you can't really have it work any other way
either.

As I write this I am trying to send an email over my dodgy dial up link,
the ISP is busy, for about 60 seconds I could press the compose button,
scroll through the avialible mail etc, but I could not mark them as
deleted, nor read any of them.  Then after that the mail I had selected
was loaded into th bottom half of the view and things carried on.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss