Re: [Evolution] Filter bug?

Hi,

Running 0.5.1 I deleted (delete key) a few messages in my inbox and then
ran a on demand filter which moved them to another folder. This resulted
in them being "undeleted" in the inbox - interesting!

I have a problem (since 0.4) with vFolders, where by it some times
(about half) fails to include mails in the vfolders.  So I might get 10
maiuls from the evolution list and end up with 3 or 4 not in my
evolution vfolder.  My vfolder is looking for [Evolution in the
subject., and it's for all vfolders.

Any clues?

Also, how do I add a vfolder or any folder to the shortcut bar?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss