[Evolution] Filter bug?

Hi,

Running 0.5.1 I deleted (delete key) a few messages in my inbox and then
ran a on demand filter which moved them to another folder. This resulted
in them being "undeleted" in the inbox - interesting!

Also, a side question, it would be nice to be able to create on demand
filters by right clicking a message. It appears to me that you can only
create an incoming filter this way? I am stupid and there is someway to
do this?

/fn