[Evolution] Bugs / Wish List

Hi,

Just thought I'd mention a few bugs and features:

* the folder tree view is broken when displaying the dotted
lines.  There appears to be an off-by-one error in the dot code, as in
between every item there is a pixel gap.  Also, there appears to be an
ordering problem.  In ASCII art, this is what I see:

- mail
  |- sent mail
  |- drafts
  |- Chat
  |- saved-messages
  |- ORIGIN
  |- SDCC
  \- Trash
  |- Evolution
  |- Archives
  |- Nautilus
  |- Nowhere
  |- INBOX

 Basically - the tree view thinks that the Trash folder is the last
folder but it isn't.

* Drag and drop messages onto folders to filter
them.  Essential.  Please do this!  Default action should be
configurable, with shift forcing move and control forcing copy.

* Wrapping is... interesting in the compose message window.  It just
randomly stops working.

There was something else, but I've forgotten...  :-)

Thanks,
Ross Burton