[Evolution] Bugs and suggestions

Im using 0.5.1 and hvae found some minor bugs.

I got a mail with a vcard attached, it displays a correct icon at the bottom
I can rightclick on it an choose to viev it. But when I try to save it in the
address book it seems to just add a empty card.
And wouldn't it be nice to have an option to always display the cards, or maybe just cards that I don't
already have in my address book.

I also failed to import the pine address book using load-pine-addressbook,
it loaded some cards and then it segfaulted. I haven't got the time to look
into it deeper... I'm going to see if I can find out if there is some special
entry that couses the crash.

Then I heard someone mention that he had problems that pspell was always active,
and he would like to have it disabled since he switches between languages alot.
I wonder how I get pspell to work? Must I recompile gtkhtml?
I would also like the html menubar removed since I don't write html mail,
instead you could put other relevant stuff there. Like enable/disable spelling,
a menu to choose spelling language.

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc