Re: [Evolution] Why is ~/evolution not ~/.evolution?

Aaron Weber <aaron helixcode com> el día Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:53:04 -0400,
escribió:

Hello all,

The evolution directory doesn't just contain configuration files! It's
got all your mail and data in it.  We wanted to make sure that nobody
would say, "hm, i want to get rid of my preferences. 'rm -rf
.evolution'" and delete all their mail.

At least, that was the reasoning someone gave me when I asked. :>

seems sensible, but can someone put this in a faq ?
i told you ...

sergio