Re: [Evolution] Why is ~/evolution not ~/.evolution?

Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com> el día 14 Sep 2000 16:37:45 +0500,
escribió:

Why is the evolution data directory not called ".evolution", so it is
hidden?  When I type "ls" in my home drive, I want to see my work, not
my configuration files.  Nautilus does the same, very annoying...

Well, ~/evolution also contains all of your folders... So it's not
really just configuration files.

and what the normal (l)user is supposed to do with the raw folders ?

not a big problem, but...
sergio