Re: [Evolution] Why is ~/evolution not ~/.evolution?
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- To: Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Why is ~/evolution not ~/.evolution?
- Date: 14 Sep 2000 16:37:45 +0500
Why is the evolution data directory not called ".evolution", so it is
hidden? When I type "ls" in my home drive, I want to see my work, not
my configuration files. Nautilus does the same, very annoying...
Well, ~/evolution also contains all of your folders... So it's not
really just configuration files.
] [Thread Prev