[Evolution] Compose

I am using 0.4.1 and whenever I hit the compose button all of the buttons
from the shortcut bar disappear and so does the mail header window and
preview window.  In the terminal window I get something about makeing
sure that gtkhtml, bonobo, and oaf support were compiled in.  But the
configure script made sure of that.  When I got the current version
out of CVS the same thing happens, but there aren't any messages in
the terminal.  Does evolution not compose email yet?

David F. Newman
dnewman maraudingpirates org
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected
abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when
was the last time you needed one?
                -- Tom Cargil, C++ Journal.