Re: [Evolution] RE: inefficient use of space in evolution

by the window manager, if each application gets their own window. My
personal opinion is that collecting several programs within one window
not only wastes space, but also imposes restrictions on the users. You

I agree. And for now it's quite difficult to use Evolution without a
mouse. I would like to see a function that would change between
message and index view in a folder.

Like 'I' in mutt or Pine. Similar behaviour to Gnus would be nice too.
('h' switches between Summary and Article buffers or shows Article
buffer,
and Summary buffer can be enlarged with a '=' key.)

And Evolution doesn't show any statistics for folders. When fetching
mail, I'm not given any information about how many mails each of my
folders
has received.

What I'd like to see is:

[new | total]

+ Inbox [10 | 200]

+-+ Evolution [10 | 50]

   + Personal [5 | 5]

   + Archive [0 | 100]

...or something. Ie. just a number of unread/read messages after the
folder (in case that my 'graphical presentation' gets messed up).

And any information about fetched messages would be nice.