[Evolution] Calendar v0.4.1 bug : mini-calendar view (on the right) not starting on Monday when checked

Hi,

In the calendar, i choosed that the Week starts on Monday in
Preferences.
When i do it, it works.

After i quit then reload evolution, my choice is preserved in the
Preferences but isn't applied : the mini-monthview always starts with
its default (Sunday).

So, my preferences are saved but this setting isn't applied to the
mini-monthview object properties at init/creation time.

That's all for now for that bug.

Another point :
my company (and me) are working on a Calendar server. Its web interface
is already working, we already made 'synch tools' for PalmPilot &
Outlook 97/2000. Other ones for Lotus Organiser, Notes & Microsoft
Exchange are on the Way. (We even made a basic WAP interface, even if
WAP is crap for now)

What i want to say is that i'd like to have a Unix client also. So, i
think about evolution for that aim. My question is : would wombat
support sync with an external calendar server (iCal std for Example) or
should i have to write a proprietary module to make the synch like the
HotSync for the Palm ?

Good bye and keep making good work on evolution.