Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:33:07 -0500
To: evolution helixcode com
From: Scott Barnes <reeve ductape net>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] IMAP Trouble....

Evolution REFUSES to display my IMAP folder list...  It checks my
password, reads the list of folders, then acts like there aren't any.  I
can't figure it out, I've tried INBOX (which works in EVERY other mailer
I've used), .INBOX, /INBOX, INBOX., etc...  to no avail.  What's wrong?

--
-- --
Reeve the cat