Re: [Evolution] IMAP/SSL, IMAP folders, and a couple other things

: We can't link against OpenSSL. Really. We can't. Can't. No.
:
: As has been pointed out, Mozilla has a dual GPL/MPL SSL
: implementation. However, there have been patent/crypto issues with
: using that, which will probably be resolved soon now that RSA is in
: the public domain. So we will most likely end up using that.
:
: Regardless of either of these issues, we _will_ support SSL at some
: point, hopefully before 1.0.

That's all I'm looking for.  Thanks

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Beauty is in the eye of the beer
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       holder.