Re: [Evolution] IMAP/SSL, IMAP folders, and a couple other thing

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 03:34:07PM +0200, Nils Bokermann wrote:
Okay.  I don't agree with that since I read the following sections
[...]
as saying that you cannot include OpenSSL (or other SSL variants) with it but
not saying that you cannot include the hooks for linking to said libraries.

What is about the OpenBSD-SSL implementation. Is the BSD-Licence incompatible
to the GPL?

There are different kinds of BSD-Licenses.  Some are incompatible and some
are not.

Check out gnu's webpage about licenses.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/