[Evolution] inefficient use of space in evolution

I notice that in evolution (preview release) the are a lot space going to waste.  Specifically the dark grey area that is right below the get mail, compose........ buttons, and the lighter area right below that bar.

   The dark grey  bar only contains a tab to the corrently select folder.  My suggestion is to add to that bar virtual folders tabs which are using the selected folder  as a source, and also to leave the first tab as it is.  As fore the lighter bar,   my suggestion is to add tab which correstpond to filters being applyied to the selected folder; Is there any plan to add a move action to the mail filters.

  Last but not least please try to make evolution GUI  flexible enough for the user to able to customize it to suit his or her own needs i.e being able to turn off, move, add,  buttons, and tabs or group them to different locations with off course the restriction of not being able to intermix totally unrelated buttons/tabs  together.