Date: 06 Sep 2000 21:27:52 -0100
To: Evolution List <evolution helixcode com>
From: Jean-Michel Ardantz <jmardantz ifrance com>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] Bug with some mesages ?

Hi,
I would like to report a bug with evolution 0.4.1

Yesterday, i was unable to retrieve any mail from my pop server.
Evolution where connecting well, getting mail but when trying to display
them, then mail component where dying and i had this message.

"*** Message -- FINISH Fetching email from POP service for jmardantz on
pop.i-France.com
doing delete
camel-WARNING **: No local-part for email address:

camel-WARNING **: invalid address, no '@' domain part at

camel-WARNING **: Cannot parse content-type string:  ;
name="nautilus-hardware-view.diff"
Applying default rule to message 1070"

The file ~/evolution/local/Inbox/movemail was growing...
So i delete only this message from the movemail file and now it is OK.

Here is the attachement for this message

Hope this help you...

email: jmardantz ifrance com
site web: http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz
(Screenshots of Evolution and Nautilus)

Spruce: Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.