RE: [Evolution] HTML problems

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000 sak tribctas gba gov ar wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C006D4.2EFF71A0

the first two lines of this header should be enough for a mail reader (the
mine does) to decode the content of this part...
if there is no content, then it should resort to the third line
(Content-Location) (IIF evolution want to fetch images from the net, wich I
think is a very, very bad idea)

Alright, so here is a suggestion then since there seems to be a split
between people who want the pictures and people who don't.  Could it be
setup so that there could be a button or something inside of the box that
represents the location of it or something (for pictures only) and that if
the button is clicked on it will download the picture from the net
(whenever gtkhtml supports that).  When I say button I really mean
something more along the lines of a event box inside the hollow box
displayed.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I

I think a previous suggestion of having an option in one of the
configuration menus is the best.  I won't download by default, but you
can go into the menu and change it.

Although, now that I think about it ... Maybe having a button option on
the message, or readily available might be nice because some messages
you might not want to download, and others you do.

I think if it can only be one way or the other, put me in the camp of
don't download.  Better safe than sorry.  But a choice would be nice.

Michael