Re: [Evolution] HTML problems

No, the image was NOT included in that message. The message only
referenced the image which i actually located on a server on the
internet somewhere. GtkHTML currently does not fetch images/etc from the
internet.

------=_NextPart_001_0078_01C006D4.2EFF71A0--

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C006D4.2EFF71A0

R0lGODlhEQEvANUAAP////zv7+/v7/nf39/f3/XPz/K/v8zMzO+vr7+/v+yfn6+vr+mPj+aAgJmZ

OK! Can I ask you a question then: what are these parts. I can assure
you that they are images (in balsa 0.9, wich I was using before, they
showed up has attachments, but then balsa didn't know how to show
text/html parts).

The thing is that for every picture referenced in the message I have one
of these parts. Is this just trash? (If it is, i'll kill this guys).

Thanks