RE: [Evolution] HTML problems

García, Edgardo <egarcia bba buenayre com ar> el día Fri, 1 Sep 2000
12:45:35 -0300, escribió:

Hope I made myself clear (you know english isn't my first language ;-)

your first languaje is lunfardo ?   :)

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C006D4.2EFF71A0

R0lGODlhEQEvANUAAP////zv7+/v7/nf39/f3/XPz/K/v8zMzO+vr7+/v+yfn6+vr+mPj+
aAgJmZ

the first two lines of this header should be enough for a mail reader (the
mine does) to decode the content of this part...
if there is no content, then it should resort to the third line
(Content-Location) (IIF evolution want to fetch images from the net, wich I
think is a very, very bad idea)

sergio