Re: [Evolution] Evolution .7 crashing often when expunging.
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- To: George Farris <george gmsys com>
- Cc: Evolution Mail List <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution .7 crashing often when expunging.
- Date: 31 Oct 2000 22:43:10 +0500
I'm finding that quite often Evolution will crash the mail view when
Hm, this seems to be a problem that other people are having as
well. Can you please try sending us a stack trace?
$ gdb evolution-mail
Wait a few seconds until your hard drive stops making noises, then open
another terminal and run `evolution' in it. The `evolution-mail'
running in GDB should start spitting some messages out. Then you get it
to crash. Finally, in GDB do the following:
(gdb) thread 1
(gdb) thread 2
(gdb) thread 3
If you have a core dump lying around, you can try attaching to it with
`gdb evolution-mail path-to-core' and then do the commands above.
] [Thread Prev