[Evolution] More evolution mail bugs

I'm just now attempting to use Evolution, and I've already run into at
least one showstopper.  I can't remember if anyone else has mentioned
these already, so I'll go ahead and bring them up:

* Under Settings, Mail Configuration, Identities, I am trying to set up
an identity (the first one).  I enter my name and e-mail address and
organization in the Add form, but the Ok button never activates.  So I
can't set up any identities.

* I am trying to configure an IMAPv4 mail source.  I enter the server
name and username and hit Test Settings, and the mail component
crashes.  Here is the output:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception executing verb 'SetMailConfig' on
'evolution-mail-component-0.6-18433-0'

Dan