Re: [Evolution] selected message after get new mail
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- To: Dan Sinclair <dj2sincl student math uwaterloo ca>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] selected message after get new mail
- Date: 31 Oct 2000 22:36:29 +0500
I keep my messages reverse sorted by date, so the most receint at
the top. When I get new mail with Evo 7 the currently selected
message always moves down to the bottom of my messages, so the
oldest message, and hence I have to scroll back to the top.
We are probably going to remove the "automatic jump to oldest message"
feature in Evolution. I personally think it's annoying.
In any case, if we keep it, we have to change it so that it jumps to the
first unread message according to the current sorting criterion.
] [Thread Prev