[Evolution] Pilot link

I must say that Evolution is the thing that's finally going to free me from Windows and its regular three-times crash schedule (morning, noon and night). Although Linux crashes sometimes, it's usually just an app and not the whole system!

Anyway, I have configured my Palmpilot to link with Evolution through the Gnome configuration panel. When I went to set the conduits, there is one for the Evolution Calendar, and the ToDo, but nothing for the Address book. Everything synchs very well, but no addresses are added. This would be really useful to have, since I can import all my contacts from MS Outlook.

If anyone can give me a hint as to what I could be doing wrong here, it would be appreciated.

Apart from this, I notice a great improvement with the 0.6 over the 0.5 version. Great going! I can't wait until the .pst importer is developed ;)

Thanks

Emmet