[Evolution] Evolution not displaying entire message.

For some strange reason evolution is not displaying the entire message.
An example:

The paragraph in $HOME/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox:

Ammonite is a client-side HTTP proxy with special features for
connecting to Eazel Services.  It implements Eazel's client-side
authentication framework.  Most importantly, it allows multiple programs
to communicate with Eazel Services while the user only logs in once.  It
also tunnels all Eazel Service HTTP traffic over SSL.

What evolution shows:

Ammonite is a client-side HTTP proxy with special features for
connecting to Eazel Services.
authentication framework.
to communicate with Eazel Services while the user only logs in once.
also tunnels all Eazel Service HTTP traffic over SSL.

Strangely if I cut and paste from evolution the whole message is
there but for some reason it's not showing.

I did look at the message with a hex editor and it is inserting
an a0c2 where the text stops.  For example after "Eazel Services."
above.

Is this some sort of language issue?

RH-6.2
Helix updates
Evolution from preview

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.