[Evolution] Problemns with it only loading components hen root

First of all, well done to all the Evolution team.

I am however having a problem, im running debian 2.2r0 and installed the evolutions .debs from spdermonkey.helixcode.com. However it installed fine and when i tested running it as root it worked fine. when i run it as normal user it fails to load the components saying there are none to load.
I realise this is a permissions problem but ca anyone help me?
Thanks.

- John