[Evolution] Do we need the seperate instance for each folder?

Also, what happened to the delete all menu option?  Is it comming back?

Edit -> Select All
Message -> Delete

Sure, but that sounds sort of more like a devolution than an evolution

LOL  Man, I am not ment to be a comic!

While on the subject of not funny, do we need to have a seperate
instance of  the mail view component for each folder?  Firstly it
makes the whole thing seem slow and clunky, but worse I set up a
shortcut to select all menu item in one folder and quite rightly was
surprised that it's only usefull for that one folder view.

Are there any benefits?  Does it use more memory  as wlll as slowing
the system down?  Bonobo is great and needed tech, but there is no need of
bonobo for bonobo's sake is there?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss