Re: [Evolution] Num Pad not working

I reported this bug at the end of last week (bug# 1810). The strange
thing is that the numeric pad works in the To:, Cc:, Bcc: and Subject
fields when you are sending a message, but not in the message window
itself.

Do you have the same results? I think this additional information would
help the valiant developers at HelixCode find a solution more rapidly.
What it means is that there is something in the message window that is
prohibiting the use of the numeric pad that is not present in the other
fields.

The errors I found were in the 0.6 release of Evolution (I'm not brave
enough for the CVS!).

Cheers

Emmet

Hi,

I wanted to report that the Num Pad is not working in Evolution (current
CVS)
I can't get the 0..9, +, -, /, * keys to work. (no matter about num lock
being enabled
or disabled).

HTH.

Regards