RE: [Evolution] CRITICAL messages when dragging to Shortcut Bar

On further experimentation, I get both assertion failures with the
news provider dnd by itself.

evolution-shell-CRITICAL **: file e-folder.c: line 197
(e_folder_get_name):
assertion `folder != NULL' failed.

shortcut-bar-CRITICAL **: file e-shortcut-model.c: line 328
(e_shortcut_model_add_item): assertion `item_name != NULL' failed.

After that, it gets weirder -- I drag a mail folder over, and it creates
a shortcut to .bash_history instead, proving that Evolution is seriously
confused ...

FYI,

Zach