Re: [Evolution] Dead keys support in 0.6

Sorry,

  This was my fault, I disabled the XIM bits in CVS since I had not
written a configure check and I was about to move several fields from a
public structure into a private one.  I forgot to turn it back on.  If y
you build gtkhtml with GTKHTML_USE_XIM defined dead keys should work.
 Sorry for the trouble, this will all work properly in the next
release.

--Larry

Hi,

I must say that I'm impressed with this new release, the interface and
lots of other things have been polished, and it seems to be fairly
stable so far.

However, I thought that dead keys support was included in a patch about
1 month ago, wasn't it? Or it was just to display correctly the accented
chars?

I guess this should be a libgtkhtml problem... is it possibly just a
compile option not added during compilation? some XIM support not
implemented?

Cesar