Re: [Evolution] Shortcut creation and other minor issues.

[SNIP!]
p.s. The (lack of) word wrap problem still happens in "pre" mode but
works great in "Normal" mode.

It's not supposed to wrap in "pre" mode, that's a design feature.  What
I do (and what evolution should figure out how to do) is go into
"normal" mode by for stuff that I add to the message, rather than
keeping it in "pre" mode.  I've thought about this, but I can't figure
out an algorithm for determining when to go back to normal mode.

    Greg

Netscape seems to have this down pat -- might want to ask JWZ about
it.  I personally really love the way netscape handle's quoted
text.  Beauty-full and adaptive.

--
Seer Snively                                            seer nethelpnow com
Network Administrator                                   NetHelp International