Re: [Evolution] Shortcut creation and other minor issues.

[SNIP!]
Now, after all the buttering, I still have a few silly problems.
When I
drag a folder from the folders view, the one I drag (and that is
still
selected) doesn't not get created.  Some other random one gets
created.  Ex: Grad "saved" from a IMAP source and drag it to the
shortcut bar.  "Trash" gets created.  Strange, but I'm sure a simple
bug.

I also had this problem. It went away when I deleted the mail source
and
the directory for that imap server under ~/evolution/mail/imap and let
evolution rebuild it  by adding the mail source again. I am just
guessing but suspect it may be to do with the imap directory structure
changing between invocations of evolution.

Okay, well, I tried that it and it worked _better_, but still not
perfectly.
Most of my folders can create it's proper shortcut, but the one I have
called
"root" still doesn't work.  It'll make different shortcuts.

Examples:  Start evo, open "root" folder on IMAP source, drag to
shortcut bar
"DSL" get's created (another folder of mine).  Click on DSL, click back
to root,
drag to shortcut bar and "bugtraq" gets created.

I've thought about doing that until the right one gets made, but then
again,
it would be faster to just edit the text file myself.  But, as I said,
most of them work great.

Share the day,
Seer

p.s. The (lack of) word wrap problem still happens in "pre" mode but
works great in "Normal" mode.
p.p.s. I use evolution at work and at home.  I wish I could use the same
contacts and calendar for both, but then again I guess it costs a bunch
for server programs that do that kind of stuff.  Or could it work over
LDAP?  Anyone know how to make this happen?