[Evolution] IMAP loading home directories

When I try to use evolution to check my IMAP account it tries to load
all the files and folders of my home directory.  I'm farily new to
running my own IMAP server (I'm currently running IMAP 4.7-5) and new to
evolution (I'm using the latest preview release 5.1).  Is this a
problem/bug in Evolution or did I misconfigure something in IMAP?  I can
check my IMAP mail fine from other mail clients (ie Netscape Mail).

If anyone can help I'd be most aprreciative.  Thank you.

Michael Stanley