Re: [Evolution] evolution feature/behaviour request

- I presume this is one for the FIXIT basket. I have a local linux box
which has my mail folders on it. I access them by imap. That box also
has a small news feed. If that box is listed as a mail source then the
news is not accessable. If however I delete it as a mail source, bingo!,
the news-groups appear in the folder tree. I can manage subscriptions to
the news groups regardless of whether the mail server is configured as
an imap mail source or not.

This is a small problem that I am going to fix shortly.  Toplevel nodes
in the tree view must have different labels; as currently the label is
just the hostname, multiple instances of the same hostname will cause
the problem you see.

--
Ettor