Re: [Evolution] evolution feature/behaviour request

<snip>

- I am not sure whether this is a window manager issue or an evolution
issue. When I start evolution I always have to make the shell window
wider to view the whole of the mail component. I am running sawfish as
part of helix gnome for RH7.

That's strange.  There is some problem that causes the minimum size not
to be respected (I think it's a Bonobo thing), but I don't have this
resize problem at startup, i.e. the startup size should be fine at
least.

What font are you using?

-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *