Re: [Evolution] Preview .7 from cvs problems

Not sure whether I'm doing something wrong or not but I've compiled
Evolution from CVS over the weekend and wow it sure doesn't work that
well.  All my contacts are gone and I can't make new ones.  The email
side of things works but crashes on a regular basis.  Haven't looked at
the calendar yet.

I have been using the mailer from CVS evolution-0-6-branch in the past
few days, and I have not experienced any particular crashes.  There was
some IMAP breakage going on (I don't use IMAP), but it was fixed
yesterday.  So, we are going to release shortly.

If you keep having crashing problems with the released version, please
let us know more about them.  Bug reports are always useful and we do
want Evolution to be crash-free.  :-)

--
Ettore