[Evolution] Preview .7 from cvs problems

Not sure whether I'm doing something wrong or not but I've compiled
Evolution from CVS over the weekend and wow it sure doesn't work that
well.  All my contacts are gone and I can't make new ones.  The email
side of things works but crashes on a regular basis.  Haven't looked at
the calendar yet.

Redhat-6.2
Latest Helix
Oaf-0.6
Bonobo-0.23
Gtkhtml-0.7
Gal-0.2
Evolution evolution-0.6-branch

I guess I assumed this would be much more stable being that it is in
feature freeze for a .6 release but I seem to be having many
problems.  Is there something else I should know about playing with the
CVS release?  Or should I just start sending bug reports in?

Thanks in advance.

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.