[Evolution] OK button always disabled

Lo,

i got the newest CVS version of evolution. however, most OK buttons (esp. those in the "Add Identity" and
"Edit Identity") are "grayed out" (i.e. disabled).

my gnome system seems to meet all the requirements listed in the README, notably:

* got the latest libGAL, GConf and libgnomevfs from CVS
* got bonobo 0.20

presumably an outdated GNOME ui library (gnome-config --version gives me '1.24')?

anyone any clue about what the problem may be?

Bye.

--

| contemplation, reflexion, introspection |
|     celebrating Kurt Weill 2000         |