[Evolution] Undeleting mail

Why is there an option te select all mails for delete, but no button to unselect/undelete them (reverse the
action)?? Thats yin without yang.

Also, in the future, Evo _will_ remember passwords, won't it? Having to enter my pw everytime I run Evo is
very annoying at least.

I just installed Evo, and I like Evo very much until now, only its a bit slow (compared to Kmail) reading in
my 75Mb+ mail file.

Also, can Evo automatically check for mail every x minutes? I believe it can't right now?

Regards,

Jeroen Welbie

"Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity."
     - Dennis Ritchie